We are happy!
Yesterday we received very good news: the Dutch government has decided that we can start our beautiful profession as beauticians again from next week! In the past few weeks we have immensely looked forward to this moment and we hope you did so too! Tuesday 12 May is the first day that Tour of Beauty reopens. Our whole team has stayed healthy during the lockdown period and we are more than ever ready to welcome you for one of our invigorating treatments.
Important to note is that we will adhere strictly to all the conditions and rules concerning everyone’s hygiene and safety. You can read about these guidelines further below in this newsletter. Should you have any questions or concerns, please call or email us, we are very happy to answer any questions.
Let’s hope that the coming period will be more relaxed and restorative – we surely look forward to seeing you again at the Hooistraat!
Team Tour of Beauty
Mother’s Day – colouring action: who makes the most colourful surprise for Mother?
In this special time, we all need something fun. Therefore we are again organising a colouring contest for Mother’s Day.
We offer you this bouquet of flowers, because in recent months you have had to juggle even more balls than usual. Our regular house illustrator Haus of Joey made this beautiful bouquet especially for Mother’s Day. It will become even more beautiful when coloured in by children; with colour pencils, finger paint, ecoline or regular paint. Everything is allowed!
How does the contest work?
- Print the colouring page
- Get started with colored pencils, finger paint, ecoline or regular paint using all creativity
- Display the artwork somewhere at home
- Take a picture of it before or on Mother’s Day
- Add the tag #tourofbeauty and post the photo on Instagram or tag us on Facebook.
The ‘artist’ whose artwork gets the most likes wins a beautiful BEAUTY PACKAGE for his or her mother. The winner will be announced on Wednesday May 13 by Joey himself!
We are wishing all artists lots of fun as that means a nice colourful bouquet of flowers for you!
PS: This year there is also a version for adults, please let us know if you are interested.
Make Mother’s Day extra special this year!
We have been at and in home a lot these recent weeks: we worked at home – children went “to school at home” – we played sports at home – and an evening out also became an evening at home. And (fathers and kids) let’s be honest, that is has created extra pressure on the shoulders of your wife and your mother. That is an extra good reason this year to surprise these amazing women with a wonderful pampering gift: a gift voucher from Tour of Beauty. Right? Come quickly to the Hooistraat 7 or call or email us and we will provide a beautifully packaged gift voucher!
Quality skin care products protect a healthy skin, correct visible signs of aging and prevent future skin damage
Guidelines for Tour of Beauty visit
We are pleased that Tour of Beauty will be open again from 12 May and of course we will carefully observe the rules of RIVM, OMT and ANBOS to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We kindly ask you to respect these rules. Your and our health remain vital to us all!
- No hands are shaken: we greet each other with a smile.
- We only work by appointment, so that it never gets too busy.
- So-called “duo treatments” are temporarily not possible.
- We keep a distance of 1.5 meters as much as possible.
- Maximum 2 clients can be present in the reception room at the same time, taking into account a distance of 1.5 meters.
- No drinks will be served temporarily to prevent contact transfer in this way. Magazines have been temporarily removed.
- Please pay by debit card or contactless.
Guidelines for clients
- It is your responsibility to reschedule the appointment if you have a cough, are sneezing, experience loss of taste and smell, and/or have sore throat or fever. This euqally applies if there is someone in your home environment with these symptoms.
- Do arrive on time to your appointment, preferably not too early or too late, as this will help to avoid several people waiting in same space and to keep the required 1.5 meters distance. If you need to come accompanied, please let us know in advance.
- Please use the bathroom as much as possible at home before your visit to us, this helps to prevent contact transfer.
- Upon arrival we provide you with alcohol-based hand gel (70%), as you are expected to disinfect your hands.
- Upon entry, we ask you to hang your coat in the wardrobe yourself. Clothes hangers will be cleaned after each use.
- Immediately before starting your treatment you will be asked about your health situation again. When in doubt, it may be necessary to measure your temperature. As a result, your treatment may need to be stopped. We hope you understand that we will charge 50% of the scheduled treatment costs if that happens.
- If you have any requests or questions about the personal protective equipment of our beauticians during the treatment, please let us know?
Guidelines during treatment
- Only the client and the treating Tour of Beauty beautician will be present in the treatment room.
- The 1.5 meter is observed as much as possible both before and after the treatment.
- Before and after each treatment, Tour of Beauty employee washes her hands as well as during the treatment when necessary.
- We ask you to limit conversations as possible during treatment and continue these after treatment and at a safe 1.5 meter distance.
- Our staff will use personal protective equipment during the treatment as advised by RIVM and ANBOS.
Guidelines for furnishing and cleaning the salon
- After each client treatment, the treatment room and all contact surfaces in the area as well as materials used will be cleaned.
- Treatment bench covers, towels and blankets will be used only once and then washed at 60 degrees. Used laundry is stored in a closed laundry collection bin.
- Reception desk and payment device will be cleaned after each use.
- The bathroom will be cleaned after every use.
- Other contact surfaces will be cleaned twice daily, such as keyboards – mouse – cupboard knobs – door handles etc.
- Our entire salon will be cleaned daily.
Guidelines for Tour of Beauty staff
- Staff and management have been thoroughly briefed in writing and verbally of all current infection and hygiene measures.
- Only staff and management who are completely free of health issues and/or fever symptoms can work in the salon. This will be checked at the beginning of every working day.
- Staff and management will keep 1.5 meters distance from clients and each other.
2514 BM The Hague