Guidelines for Tour of Beauty visit
Update: Tour of Beauty is OPEN again from March 3rd 2021.
- No hands are shaken: we greet each other with a smile.
- We only work by appointment, so that it never gets too busy.
- So-called “duo treatments” are temporarily not possible.
- We keep a distance of 1.5 meters as much as possible.
- Maximum 2 clients can be present in the reception room at the same time, taking into account a distance of 1.5 meters.
- No drinks will be served temporarily to prevent contact transfer in this way. Magazines have been temporarily removed.
- Please pay by debit card or contactless.
Guidelines for clients
- It is your responsibility to reschedule the appointment if you have a cough, are sneezing, experience loss of taste and smell, and/or have sore throat or fever. This euqally applies if there is someone in your home environment with these symptoms.
- Do arrive on time to your appointment, preferably not too early or too late, as this will help to avoid several people waiting in same space and to keep the required 1.5 meters distance. If you need to come accompanied, please let us know in advance.
- Please use the bathroom as much as possible at home before your visit to us, this helps to prevent contact transfer.
- Upon arrival we provide you with alcohol-based hand gel (70%), as you are expected to disinfect your hands.
- Upon entry, we ask you to hang your coat in the wardrobe yourself. Clothes hangers will be cleaned after each use.
- Immediately before starting your treatment we will do a compulsory health check by completing a questionnaire (5 questions). When in doubt, it may be necessary to measure your temperature. As a result, your treatment may need to be stopped.
- If you have any requests or questions about the personal protective equipment of our beauticians during the treatment, please let us know?
Guidelines during treatment
- Only the client and the treating Tour of Beauty beautician will be present in the treatment room.
- The 1.5 meter is observed as much as possible both before and after the treatment.
- Before and after each treatment, Tour of Beauty employee washes her hands as well as during the treatment when necessary.
- We ask you to limit conversations as possible during treatment and continue these after treatment and at a safe 1.5 meter distance.
- Our staff will use personal protective equipment during the treatment as advised by RIVM and ANBOS. (use of a facemask and gloves is not mandatory)
Guidelines for furnishing and cleaning the salon
- After each client treatment, the treatment room and all contact surfaces in the area as well as materials used will be cleaned.
- Treatment bench covers, towels and blankets will be used only once and then washed at 60 degrees. Used laundry is stored in a closed laundry collection bin.
- Reception desk and payment device will be cleaned after each use.
- The bathroom will be cleaned after every use.
- Other contact surfaces will be cleaned twice daily, such as keyboards – mouse – cupboard knobs – door handles etc.
- Our entire salon will be cleaned daily.
Guidelines for Tour of Beauty staff
- Staff and management have been thoroughly briefed in writing and verbally of all current infection and hygiene measures.
- Only staff and management who are completely free of health issues and/or fever symptoms can work in the salon. For this a health check is done with every staff member at the beginning of every working day.
- Staff and management will keep 1.5 meters distance from clients and each other.